General Terms and Conditions
The goal of www.secretrecipe.com.sg is to constantly provide great quality goods and excellent customer service. As such, we gather personal information (in the registration form) so as to allow us to know you better.
With this information, we can then understand you better and able to provide a more enhanced and personalized shopping experience for you on our Internet store. Your personal information shall be kept strictly confidential and is solely to used for our internal marketing and billing purposes only.
The contents in this Terms & Conditions or Clause (s) may and also will endeavour to an extent its coverage to all walk-in and phone-in order (s) for food and cake orders from any person (s), company and or an organization.
Your Consent to Our Policy
By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of information by us. Information collected by us are for the sole purpose of completing sales transactions and conducting our internal customer appreciation programmes, and will be of strictest confidentiality.
If we change any of our privacy policies, we will post the change on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect and how we use it.
How to Remove Your Information from Our Mailing Lists
If you prefer not to receive any information such as new gift collections, special offers, promotions, discounts, and etc from us, you can remove yourself from our mailing list by either of the following:
Using the email with which you subscribed, send a message to email@example.com with the word "unsubscribe" in the title / header and body.
- All cake orders must be placed 3 days in advance (includes day of order), whereas for the Dial-A-Cake platform it shall be subjected to the agreed time-slot delivery schedule where the cake is to be delivered. As for self-collect order, then it shall be at which cafe outlet the cake shall be collected.
- When ordering Online, orders shall only be considered as confirmed upon making full payment and upon verification / validation of order details by PayPal. We will contact you should there be a need for further clarification.
- In the event should the Online order is still pending payment or incomplete, we are compelled to understand that the order is unconfirmed although the order have been registered with our Online Order payment gateway partners, PayPal.
- Thus, if it is a pending order before the required lead time to production / delivery / collection of the cake, the said order may be subjected to cancellation without prejudice. Please provide valid contact and payment details to avoid the system's automatic order cancellation.
- You may check the status of your order Online via our website using the "Track Order" link. If your order is not confirmed and the 3 days lead time is due, you may want to directly call our Dial-A-Cake order-admin section at +65 6257-2292 to get assistance for your cake order. Also, you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire your order status so as to avoid possible cancellation.
- We do not transact any cake orders through emails and faxes through our main office and cafe outlets.
- For a self-collect cake order, kindly contact and visit your nearest choice cafe outlet to place your order.
- Payment must be made in full upon ordering.
- Only VISA and Mastercard will be accepted for Online orders.
- Only Secret Recipe Privilege Cards and the Diners Club - Secret Recipe Co Brand cards shall enjoy a 10% discount off the total bill or selected ala-carte menu items. The card's Terms and Conditions shall apply based on the Diners - Secret Recipe Agreement.
- Any other participating credit cards issuing banks that has entered a Joint-Promotion Agreement with Secret Recipe may enjoy the 10% off the total bill or selected ala-carte menu items. The card's Terms and Condition shall apply based on the issuing banks and Secret Recipe Agreement.
- For the Dial-A-Cake, the term is by Cash only.
- Once payment have been accepted by the payment gateway partner, Paypal, any payment will be considered as 'Authorized Payment'.
- All payments are non-refundable and this shall include no 'Charge-back' demands. The company shall exercise its Rights Options to refuse such claims if the cake or goods have been received by the customer or any person (s) at the address as written in the cake order form, and acknowledged by signing in the official delivery order or invoice.
Credit card information is held by our payment gateway partner, PayPal, and the information is not available to Secret Recipe. Authentication and approval are made in real-time by our payment gateway partner through their payment gateway to credit cards' issuing banks. Purchase amount will be debited from your credit card account once the relevant authorities gives approval and any dispute arising from this purchase amount must be settled with the bank.
All credit card transactions are conducted over secured internet connection provided by our payment gateway partner. Any unauthorised, abuse or illegal credit card transactions may be liable for legal court proceedings and shall face prosecution according to the appropriate governing laws consistent to the Singapore Statutes Of Law (s).
Should our goods have been collected or delivered and being received in good order without rejection, we shall exercise our Rights options to refute any 'Charge-back' claims through our payment gateway partner, PayPal.
Upon buying or purchasing any product or services from Secret Recipe, you have entered into an agreement to the above payment terms. If you are not completely satisfied or if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dial-A-Cake Delivery / Collection
Delivery service is available daily unless otherwise stated. The exact time of delivery cannot be fixed
but Secret Recipe will endeavour to deliver within the selected delivery time-slots as follows :
- Slot times: 12 - 2 pm and 2 - 5.00 pm, a fee of SGD $15 per location is applicable from Monday through Saturday. For 6R cakes, the fee shall be $30.
Late afternoon between 5 to 7 pm in the evening, the fee shall be SGD $25 per location. For 6R cakes, the fee shall be $50.
A flat surcharge on Sundays and Public holidays; slot times between 12 - 2 pm, 2 - 5 pm, 5 - 7 pm shall be SGD $25 per location. For 6R cakes, the fee shall be $50.
A surcharge of SGD $30 is applicable from Monday through Sunday, 12noon to 7pm for delivery to the Sentosa Island, Jurong Island, Tuas Mega Shipyard and the Marina Bay Sands. For 6R cakes, the fee shall be $60.
The company shall at its own discretion omit making deliveries to any Mindef Military Camps, Changi Airport Cargo Complex and Terminals, Air Bases, and other Restricted Areas. This policy shall also be applicable to any beach BBQ pits, resorts' chalet room or pit, the National Parks' BBQ pits across the island and to any public or private car parks.
- Please note that overseas orders can only be delivered to Singapore addresses and shall be accepted only upon full payment clearance via credit card issued in Singapore or being approved by the card issuing agent bank through our payment gateway partner agent, PayPal.
- For security reasons, the D-A-C delivery shall be made to resort's Front Desk/Reception counter only. Also, we regret that we are unable to deliver cakes right up to the customer's unit or BBQ pits.
- Please ensure that the recipient's address and contact number is correct and to ensure that someone is available to receive the delivery. In the event that there is no recipient at the premises, the order will be sent to the nearest Secret Recipe cafe outlet for self-collection by the customer. Should the customer requests for re-delivery, it will be subjected to an additional fee of $15 or $25 per location, within the stipulated time-slots.
- Cakes delivered must be checked and shall be deemed accepted if there is no errors/discrepancies/damages are being disputed and rejected immediately on-site upon its delivery or collection.
- While Secret Recipe endeavors to fulfill all deliveries, Secret Recipe International Pte Ltd shall not be liable or responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver its products ordered due to unforseen circumstances like vehicle breakdown, traffic congestions, road accidents, LTA road works and or a natural disaster.
- A flat delivery charges of S$30 shall apply during festive periods like Eve of Public Holidays and gazetted Public Holidays like New Year Day, 1st & 2nd Day of Chinese Lunar New Year, Christmas Day, Hari Raya Puasa / Haji, Deepavali, Labour Day, Vesak Day, Good Friday, and National Day.
- Secret Recipe reserves the rights to accept or reject any cake order, including requests for specific or special time-slots like before 10.00 a.m. and after 8.00 p.m deliveries.
Amendments & Cancellations
- No amendments and cancellations are allowed for confirmed orders 3 or less days prior to delivery.
- An administrative surcharge of SGD10.00 will be imposed for each amendment and or cancellation requested.
- Secret Recipe reserves the Rights to offer equivalent product of the same value, if in the event the product ordered is not available.
- Cancellation request after order confirmation will not be entertained, unless it is due to Secret Recipe's inability to provide the product ordered and the substituted product offered is not accepted by you. Any other situations or reasons for accepting order cancellation request will be solely at Secret Recipe Management's discretion and their decision is not contestable.
- Secret Recipe reserves the Rights to dispose any uncollected cake at our own discretions without a refund. If the cake is not collected at the end of the said collection business day, Secret Recipe shall exercise our Rights Options without notice.
Returns & Limits of Liability (Cakes and Food)
- For faulty product claims, it must be accompanied by the physical remainder of products bought with it's purchase receipt or invoice.
- Our liability is limited to replacement of faulty product or product of equivalent value or refund of purchase at our discretion.
- We do not guarantee that our cake or food products maintain its original taste. Therefore, should there be any product variation in colour, cake aesthetics and end product characteristics it will be deemed as uncontestable.
- Any returns for claims of faulty products or merchandise like cake or food purchases can be made within 2 days or 48 hours from the day of purchase and subject to the Management's decision.
- All transactions including the purchase of food, cakes, drinks, beverages and pastries deemed sold and accepted by customers without any dispute shall expire upon the 2 days window grace period. The company shall not be responsible, exercise its Rights Options and shall not accept the faulty, unacceptable product (s) or merchandise either for an exchange and no refund will be entertained.
- Refunds are processed and submitted to our payment gateway partner banks or agent, PayPal within 14 working days. The bank shall define the period for the credit made in the manifest of your credit card statement.
- We reserve the rights to entertain or not to entertain any faulty product claims at our discretion.
- We reserve the Rights not to share investigation findings on faulty product claimed unless disclosure is requested or required by relevant legal authorities.
Other General T&Cs
- Prices, Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- All cakes are best consumed on day of delivery or collection and kept chilled (at below 4oC) to ensure freshness if not to be consumed immediately, as no preservative is added.
- No customization of cake shape and toppings will be entertained. The shape and designs are by default Secret Recipe's SOP. Any surcharges are payable for additional condiments as negotiated.
- All whole cakes and brownies are sold as uncut cakes.
- Fresh fruits used in cakes are seasonal and sweetness or ripeness cannot be guaranteed.
- Free hand writing wordings is provided free of charge. The cake's aesthetics may be affected in the process and is not guaranteed.
- Icing sugar picture printing service is available at a surcharge (SGD $15 for 18cm or A4 size; $20 for an A3 size) with non-Copyrighted pictures or picture in which Secret Recipe has obtained the rights of use from the Copyright owners.
- Differences in colour interpretation of picture by computer equipment used is inherent and expected due to limitation of electronic media or equipment quality involved.
- As an F&B food service provider, food are commodity perishable items that may be subject to different physical qualities like shapes, sizes, taste, and colour. Taste preference may be unique to an individual. And should you be unsatisfied with the food, we would welcome your feedback to our Duty Managers and would offer a replacement upon agreement.
- Any other unsatisfactory matters like the service being rendered to you shall be reveiwed on a case to case basis.
- At Secret Recipe, we endeavour to provide quality food and the best service possible. Should there be any other unsatisfactory matters like a perceived unsatisfactory cake or food quality and service failure.
- Kindly consult the outlet's Duty Manager of the day and they would be open if customer would ask for a menu change or cake replacement. We would also welcome your feedback through our email address; email@example.com
- We shall work towards an investigation to identify, rectifying and address the problem fairly with our staff and on a case to case basis and shall also adopt a fair-trade practices based on the same formula.
- Our company shall not tolerate any public abuse on our staff or to be subjected to any slanderous remarks either verbal or written in emails, public postings in the cyber space like the Facebook, Twitter, websites, Stomp and any other electronic media platforms.
- Should the content are inaccurate, degrading and defamatory, the company shall not hesitate to seek legal advice that may lead to court proceedings to clear its name and reputation that may include to recover legal fees and damage costs.
I have read the User Agreement, accepts all of its terms and conditions and specifically acknowledged and accept the followings:
- I certify that I am at the legal age above 18 years old to enter into this Agreement.
- This company cannot and does not control the quality, safety, legality or accuracy of any item listed or any item description. Trading over the Internet has certain inherent risks; I understand these risks exist even if I take advantage of various tools offered by this company and payment gateway partner in order to minimize the risk of fraud.
- I will not provide fraudulent information and I am solely responsible for any information I provide to this company. I will comply with all laws applicable to my activities on the website and with this Agreement. I will not sell any prohibited, illegal or infringing items of Secret Recipe International Pte Ltd and affiliate companies and I will not do anything that will interfere with the proper working of any Secret Recipe company's website.
- I understand that this Agreement limits my rights to collect damages from Secret Recipe International Pte Ltd and its affiliate companies for operating the website and providing its service and that if I violate this Agreement I may be liable to pay Secret Recipe International Pte Ltd and its affiliate companies for the damages caused by my violation.
- Updates will be posted online, if this agreement is ever amended. I understand that amendments will be effective 30 days after such amendment is posted on the site.